Accept credit card easily with Billtrust
Billtrust is the leading innovator in accounts receivable automation, and we’re proud to be partnering with Bank of America to help their corporate customers’ suppliers accept credit card payments through the Bank of America virtual card payment program.
A virtual card payment is processed like a credit card, and has a unique 16-digit card number, credit limit equal to the invoice amount and a defined active time frame.
There are many benefits when accepting virtual card payments, including:
- Accelerated payments that will help reduce days sales outstanding (DSO)
- A simplified process that eliminates the cost of processing checks
- The ability to reduce administration expenses, account collections and follow-ups
Billtrust all-in-one payments solution can help you:
- Turn on card payments with minimal IT effort
- Increase your margins with lower processing fees
- Capture rich, line-item remittance data for seamless reconciliation
- Automate email payment processing through a secure inbox
- Take card payments by phone anywhere, anytime
- Enable your customers to submit online payments 24/7
- Get paid faster with touchless third-party payments