Employee Spotlight: Angela Doss
From pioneering creative new products at Billtrust to rooting for the Denver Broncos, Billtrust Product Owner Angela Doss is pretty busy. Luckily, she was able to take a few minutes out of her busy day to talk to us for her employee spotlight.
- What is your favorite vacation destination? My favorite vacation destination is Mexico. We love it there so much that my husband and I recently just got married in Playa del Carmen this past May after 9 & ½ years together. We love to travel, and our next adventure is hopefully going to be Thailand next year for our official honeymoon. My dream trip is to travel across all of Europe!
- What is your favorite food? Hands down, Mexican food – I could eat it everyday! My favorite dish is a traditional Mexican soup called Pozole, and of course any style of tacos. I also love smothering anything in green chile.
- What is your favorite part of your job? The favorite part of my job is coming up with an idea, working with the team to build the product, and then seeing it in the hands of our customers. It’s the most fulfilling part of being in Product!
- As a child, what did you want your adult profession to be? I wanted to be a wedding dress designer when I was younger. I also had a phase where I wanted to be a flight attendant because my Grandma was one for years with United.
- What is something “unique or interesting” about you that everyone at the office might not know? I don’t like to eat pork at all unless it’s bacon and it’s super crispy. My favorite dish (Pozole) is made with pork but I just pick the pieces out. I’m also obsessed with my furbabies, but anyone who has met me already knows that 🙂
Thank you to Angela for giving us a quick look into what helps make her a unique, respected, and invaluable member of the Billtrust team. You can reach Angela on LinkedIn.