10 credit management best practices for selling to business customers
When it comes to managing credit today, nothing gives CFOs more pause than the chance of financial risk. Is a prospective customer going to pay on time, or are they going to be delinquent and bring stress to the table?
In this paper, we’ll explore 10 best practices that your organization can bring to your accounts receivable (AR) and credit teams to help optimize your overall credit management process. Here’s a quick preview of what we’ll be covering:
- RECOGNIZING THE IMPORTANCE OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
- AUTOMATING THE A/R PROCESS
- ACCESSING TECHNOLOGY AND DATA
- SCORING CREDIT & PAYMENT
- IMPLEMENTING CREDIT POLICIES
- SETTING GOALS
- PRIORITIZING COLLECTIONS EFFORTS
- MOVING AWAY FROM OLD PROCESSES
To get the full recommendations for each best practice, read the white paper.