Successfully managing facilities should focus on people, process, and maintaining quality.
But buyer Account Payable (AP) portals are putting a lot of stress on already stretched Account Receivable (AR) teams. In order to get paid, your team needs to keep-up with AR technology, because each of those portals has its own requirements and protocols, resulting in a huge amount of keystroking and manual management to submit and track the status of invoices.
Major customers are asking you to feed invoices into their accounts payable (AP) portals. Ariba, Coupa, Taulia, Amazon and Tungsten are just a few of the AP portals being adopted by your buyers.
Accounts Receivable teams need to maintain login credentials to dozens of portals, follow complex invoicing rules for each (non-EDI) customer and then return to those portals again and again to check on payment statuses and to download remittances. This process is complicated and adds frustration to the jobs of AR teams.
Billtrust recognizes that facility management and sanitation companies are vital to the health and safety of our communities, and they need AR automation solutions that are as reliable as they are. We’ve made it our mission to make it easier for you to deliver your invoices and payments with invoicing-to-cash solutions.
Billtrust works with facilities management and sanitation companies supporting the unique industry needs, including:
- Facility management and uniforms
- Commercial cleaning products and service
- Waste treatment
- Environmental services and recycling
Billtrust helps facility management and sanitation companies Invoice quicker and get paid faster.
Save time and increase cash flow by enabling touchless invoicing and payments with your most demanding customers.
Billtrust Credit Application allows you to create online, custom credit applications to safely store and centralize sensitive credit information, make faster and more efficient credit decisions, and keep relevant teams informed.
Billtrust Invoicing streamlines and automates multi-channel invoice delivery, locally and around the world. You can cut and control operating costs while simplifying invoice presentment and giving your customers the invoicing flexibility and efficiency they need.
Billtrust Payments allows suppliers to facilitate accelerated, predictable payments on their terms while offering flexibility to all customer segments. Your customers benefit from a convenient B2B payment experience on a fully-brandable portal, while giving you the ability to accept payments through your preferred channels.
Business Payments Network
Billtrust’s Business Payments Network (BPN) connects order-to-cash functionality with the rest of the B2B payments ecosystem. BPN allows you to optimize both sides of the transaction by delivering invoices to AP portals your customers use and automatically capturing and processing their payments.
Billtrust Cash Application handles payments swiftly by turning an unnecessarily complicated process into a manageable one through automation and machine learning. As a result, you benefit from a radical improvement in match rates across all payment channels, streamlined exception handling and achieve industry-leading straight-through processing.
Billtrust Collections optimizes collections processes by surfacing customers who need outreach most, automating repetitive tasks, providing AI predictive insights to forecast cash and optimize collections steps, and personalizing customer outreach to ensure a positive customer experience.
Professional & Customer Services
With the help of our experts you’ll accelerate time-to-value with a proven AR implementation program. Our professional services organization has identified the critical steps your business should take at each stage, from purchase to post-launch performance and beyond. Our proven blueprint sets you up for customer success and assists you in becoming an expert on your own.
Challenges we solve for facility management and sanitation companies
- Reduce the time and cost associated with delivering invoices regardless of customer expectations: Mail, email, EIPP and Third-party portal invoice delivery.
- Get unstuck from manual invoicing processes. Free up your team and say yes to your buyers preferred invoicing portals.
- Enhance customer experience offering customers a self service portal to retrieve invoices and make payments, reducing DSO.
- Make smart choices regarding surcharging to reduce the cost of customers making credit card payments.
- Simplify cash application roles by organizing work in one system (user interface) vs. having to work in an ERP, multiple transportation management systems, multiple inboxes.
- Increase cash application accuracy and shorten the time to apply cash, resulting in reduced labor costs, reduced bank costs, and a simplified cash application process.
- Provide collectors with prioritized daily worklists, automate routine tasks, and manage disputes with better communication and transparency.
Download Solution Guide
Learn how Billtrust can help your sanitation business generate faster payments.