Billtrust & Toyota Material Handling Partnership
Toyota dealers have seen dramatic results leveraging Billtrust solutions, which is why we’ve partnered to offer dealers the best order-to-cash automation at exclusive pricing. With more than 19 years of accounts receivable (AR) expertise, Billtrust was identified as the ideal solutions provider to help dealers take advantage of AR best practices for greater operational efficiency and accelerated cash flow. The integration also offers dealers an AR solution requiring no IT implementation or involvement.
Join us for a special 45 minute discussion on Wednesday, December 9 at 2 p.m. ET, led by Billtrust and Toyota Material Handling subject matter experts, to learn more about the partnership.
- An introduction to Billtrust and its automated AR and digital payments solutions
- An overview of the partnership and the special pricing incentives for Toyota dealers
- An interactive panel with Billtrust customers discussing AR best practices and their experience with Billtrust
Register to save your spot – you won’t want to miss this! If you can’t attend, register and we’ll send you a recording along with highlights afterwards.
Date: Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
- Dan Hegler, Toyota Material Handling Ohio, Inc., Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Jonathan Cody, Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Director of Finance
- Amanda Wilson, Billtrust, Director Equipment Division
- Anthony Anzelmo, Billtrust, Account Development Representative