Collaborative Commerce: What Do CFOs Think? by PYMTS.com
The pandemic has been a catalyst for transforming companies’ finance and payments functions. Unpack data from a new PYMNTS study.
The 5 Key Takeaways:
- The pandemic was a change agent.
- The future is transformation of processes, not just automation.
- The lifetime value of a customer is a higher priority.
- Adding new payment methods is essential.
- Integrating AP and AR drives organizational benefits.
The Bottom Line: CFOs have become a key player in moving from “vendor” to “valued supplier” mentality.
Karen Webster, Market Platform Dynamics CEO