Billtrust is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Billtrust takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level A
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Chrome (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
- Edge (latest)
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Windows Screen Reader
- JAWS: Screen reader
- Lynx: Text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays
- Links: Text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Billtrust assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- Utilizes Siteimprove Accessibility software to continually monitor this website using global Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) as its standard to help resolve Web Accessibility Issues.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 1-888-580-2455
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 1009 Lenox Drive, Suite 101 Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Billtrust if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email [email protected].
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
VP, Compliance & Risk
This statement was created on 4/03/2023 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.