As business volumes grow and customers demand different invoicing and payment options, the old paper-driven processes are inadequate.
Manual processes can’t cope with the scale of transactions or the complexity of security and regulatory compliance requirements, and they can’t deliver customer satisfaction.
Billtrust works with over 175 equipment companies supporting the unique industry needs, including:
- Construction & heavy equipment dealers
- Industrial machinery
- Dealer groups (auto & truck)
- Material handling
- Equipment rentals
How can automating payments improve customer experience?
It’s likely that receiving invoices and making payments is one of the most frequent touch points you have with your customers. But, how happy and loyal will your customers be when that touchpoint:
- Doesn’t feed invoices into their AP portal.
- Isn’t accessible 24/7 for re- mote teams.
- Doesn’t accept the online payments they prefer, like credit card or ACH.
- Makes it difficult to find historical payment information.
- Lacks the transparency to easily determine balances due.
Your customers need solutions that make it easier for them to do business with you by offering online access in- voices and flexible secure ways to make payments – on their schedule, 24/7. A completely positive payment expe- rience will also allow your customers to schedule payments, view payment history, modify or dispute a charge and export files for their own use.
How can you accelerate payments at scale without stressing out your team?
The rise of AP portal adoption has made getting paid more complicated for equipment companies, including dealer groups, material handling or heavy equipment companies.
Accounts receivable teams need to maintain login credentials to dozens of portals, follow complex invoicing rules for each customer and then return to those portals again and again to check on statuses. Once payments are finally made, the complications of cash appli- cation begin – and AR teams see even more frustration and repetitive work.
Another rising challenge among equip- ment companies like yours is the need to process billing, payments, and cash application across multiple accounts.
Billtrust recognizes that you need AR automation solutions as reliable as you are. Our job is to make it easier to de- liver your invoices and payments – with automated and accurate invoice-to- cash solutions.
Billtrust recognizes that equipment companies need AR automation solutions that are as reliable as they are.
Our job is to make it easier to deliver your invoices and payments – with automated and accurate invoicing-to-cash application solutions.
Billtrust Credit Application allows you to create online, custom credit applications to safely store and centralize sensitive credit information, make faster and more efficient credit decisions, and keep relevant teams informed.
Billtrust Invoicing streamlines and automates multi-channel invoice delivery, locally and around the world. You can cut and control operating costs while simplifying invoice presentment and giving your customers the invoicing flexibility and efficiency they need.
Billtrust Payments allows suppliers to facilitate accelerated, predictable payments on their terms while offering flexibility to all customer segments. Your customers benefit from a convenient B2B payment experience on a fully-brandable portal, while giving you the ability to accept payments through your preferred channels.
Business Payments Network
Billtrust’s Business Payments Network (BPN) connects order-to-cash functionality with the rest of the B2B payments ecosystem. BPN allows you to optimize both sides of the transaction by delivering invoices to AP portals your customers use and automatically capturing and processing their payments.
Billtrust Cash Application handles payments swiftly by turning an unnecessarily complicated process into a manageable one through automation and machine learning. As a result, you benefit from a radical improvement in match rates across all payment channels, streamlined exception handling and achieve industry-leading straight-through processing.
Billtrust Collections optimizes collections processes by surfacing customers who need outreach most, automating repetitive tasks, providing AI predictive insights to forecast cash and optimize collections steps, and personalizing customer outreach to ensure a positive customer experience.
Professional & Customer Services
With the help of our experts you’ll accelerate time-to-value with a proven AR implementation program. Our professional services organization has identified the critical steps your business should take at each stage, from purchase to post-launch performance and beyond. Our proven blueprint sets you up for customer success and assists you in becoming an expert on your own.
Challenges we solve for equipment companies:
- Reduce the time and cost associated with delivering invoices regardless of customer expectations: Mail, email, EIPP and Third-party portal invoice delivery.
- Enhance customer experience offering customers a self service portal to retrieve invoices and make payments, reducing DSO.
- Go paperless and get paid faster. Leverage our long experience in helping companies like yours help convert their customers to e-billing and payment
- Handle payments from large aggregators for multiple buyers, e.g. Ariba.
- Growing demands of customers asking equipment companies to feed invoices into Third-Party AP portals and Buyer portals.
- Make smart choices regarding surcharging to reduce the cost of customers making credit card payments.
- Increase cash application accuracy and shorten the time to apply cash, resulting in reduced labor costs, reduced bank costs, and a simplified cash application process.
- Provide collectors with prioritized daily worklists, automate routine tasks, and manage disputes with better communication and transparency.
Download Solution Guide
Learn about Billtrust's automation solutions that make it easier to deliver your invoices and payments.