Raising the standard in cash application solutions.
Our predictive, automated matching engine delivers market-leading match rates at the envelope and item level from multiple sources — with nearly 100% accuracy.
The quick and accurate payments application our customers enjoy frees up cash flow, reduces overhead and increases growth capacity. And with our machine learning-enabled exception-handling interface, users get smart suggestions and can resolve exceptions in just a few clicks.
Explore the Billtrust suite of order-to-cash solutions
- Credit: Quickly gather credit data, get accurate predictions and smooth the credit application process
- Order: Easily open your own powerful, flexible webstore and enable remote ordering 24/7
- Invoicing: Deliver invoices across multiple channels to all of your customers
- Payments: Accept secure payments across multiple channels
- Cash Application: Intelligently match payments quickly and accurately
- Business Payments Network: Automate your electronic payment acceptance from banks and A/P portals
- Features & Services: Enhance your automated account receivables
- Managed electronic adoption: We’ll help you convert customers to electronic invoice presentment and payment (EIPP)
- Professional Services: We ease your Billtrust implementation with multiple service options
“We needed a billing company that could expertly handle our invoice-to-cash process. Working with Billtrust was a great decision for Chiquita. It is nice to work with a partner that you can count on to do what they say they are going to do.”– Megan Locke, Credit Analyst, Chiquita Brands
“I love reporting my billing costs every month because they are going lower and lower! In the first four months after going live with Billtrust, our e-billing rate grew from 25% to 65%.”– Peggy Kemp, Manager of Credit and Collections, Sain-Gobain
“Billtrust’s software enabled us to achieve best practice capabilities in the AR department as well as improve interactions with our customers and the quality of our employees’ day-to-day activities.”– Kristi Minnick, Functional LEAN Program Manager for Finance and Administration, WESCO