How the DNA of CFOs is Evolving: Past, Present, and Future
Current business challenges, including the impact of COVID-19, as well as new technology and tools, are driving changes in what’s been traditionally expected of a CFO. The CFO of the past, or even the CFO of the present, is not the same as the CFO of the future.
Billtrust commissioned Paradoxes, Inc. to conduct an extensive qualitative and quantitative study of over 500 finance professionals in 2021-22 aimed at defining the current challenges facing these executives and the skills and expectations that will shape their role in the future.
The role of the CFO is evolving in significant ways to keep pace with the new dynamics impacting organizations. In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why future CFOs will focus more on customer satisfaction, forward planning, and data analytics
- Forces driving the evolution, like the need for a more “horizontal mindset”
- The priorities of current and future CFOs and how they differ
- Similarities between current and future CFOs, such as a focus on digital transformation
- Mark Shifke, CFO, Billtrust
- Steve Reynolds, VP of Research, Paradoxes Inc.